Project Description: The County Government of Lamu intends to survey Mokowe Town in Lamu West Sub-county. The main objective of the project is to enhance security of tenure through formalization of claims on public land through this consultancy services for cadastral survey.
- Survey data search of all existing surveys in and around the project areas. Identify and recover existing survey control points.
- Establish survey control points and undertake the controls survey
- Establish and survey block corner beacons to delineate all roads. survey and Beacon all plots
- Compile the resulting survey data, field notes, computations, survey plans, list of beneficiaries
- Preparation and approval of Deed Plans /RIMs in liaison with County Surveyor.