Services offered here are Urban and Regional Planning, with the focus being in the preparation of Regional and Local Spatial Plans, Action Area Plans, Subject/Sector Plans and Preparation of Subdivision Schemes in line with the existing laws and regulations.
Regional Spatial Plan: Land use activities, infrastructure and settlement growth plan across a larger area than a City/Town e.g. National and County Spatial Plans
Local Spatial Plan: Local Physical Development Plan Covering a City/Town.
Action Area Plan: Neighbourhood Plans which is a subset of Local Spatial Plan to ensure that development is undertaken in a sustainable and integrated manner.
Subject/Sector Plan: This is a Plan Defining goals, investments, and designs in particular thematic area e.g. Transportation, Environment etc.
Sub Division Scheme: This is a Neighbourhood plan showing subdivision of land for the purpose of development or Investment in line with existing regulations.
Our Services include:
- Preparation of Regional Spatial Development Plans
- Preparation of Local Physical Development Plans
- Preparation of Action Area Plans
- Preparation of Sector/Subject Plans
- Preparation of Subdivision Schemes
- Change of User, Extension of User & Extension of Leases
- Preparation of Master/Strategic plans
- Socio-Economic and Feasibility Studies
- Projects Evaluation and Monitoring